I know - a contradiction in terms. However, it does rule out the dreaded "C." I have a family history of colon Cancer and I had symptoms. It took five years to finally reach the point of an internal investigation. I prepared for the worst. I was spared!!
I will now celebrate!
1. Well, on the day of the procedure I also completed my third consecutive Wordle on the third try! Another reason to buy a lottery ticket! I didn't win :(
2. Full on preparation for the Camino has begun. I ordered Teva sandals again - Sporting Life cancelled my order in August. They had run out of my size when the sandals were on sale. With much internet searching, I found a pair in Hamilton on sale and with tax and shipping still 40% less than the full price at sporting life!! I also bought a Turkish towel from a women running a business from her condo on a street walking distance from me - how cool is that?
3. Ordered pizza for dinner. My kids always eat with me, when there is pizza!!
4. Got Wordle on the second try this morning. That means another lottery ticket!! It was a serendipitous sequence. The word was "carol," my name. However, the first word I keyed in was "loser" because I had failed to win the lottery. I'm not sure what the cosmos is trying to tell me!!
5. Did my 10km walk to the Brickworks market today. There is something very ethereal about mornings in the cathedral of Mud Creek.
6. Found The Great Canadian Sox Company just off Bermondsay. Bought 4 pairs of socks 2 pairs of merino and two pairs of cashmere - all for a little over $50.00. I think that it's going to be a sock Christmas!!
My Joy for the Joy Jar this week has to be my all clear from North York General Hospital. Gotta love our health care system for the moment anyway.