- Socialism: You have two cows. The government takes one and gives it to your neighbor.
- Communism: You have two cows. You give them to the Government, and the Government then gives you some milk.
- Fascism: You have two cows. You give them to the Government, and the Government then sells you some milk.
- Capitalism: You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull.
- Nazism: You have two cows. The Government takes both and shoots you.
- New Dealism: You have two cows. The Government takes both, shoots one, buys milk from the other cow, then pours the milk down the drain.
And here is a site. visual.ly with a whole lot more that are really funny.
I have always been fascinated by a graphic on a wall in Toronto. It's just outside a restaurant on King St. and it features two cows. Here it is -
This really needs a caption!!
It may, also, be a metaphor for small businesses everywhere. They often don't know whether they are coming or going, but they are unique, one of a kind enterprises and they need to be fostered!!
Have a whimsical day!!