What do I do? Since I am well over half way through the blog-a-day challenge for 2013, I am not going to quit, but I do need some inspiration to write!! So I started doing, what I often do, when I have nothing to do. I key random words into the title bar of my MAC and hope for the best. I keyed in a few words, such as, everything, (I've done "nothing" before.) Some weird sites came up, but not really bogging material - there is weird and then there is really weird.
Finally I keyed in the word, "weird." A quote from John Cleese came up - gotta love him!!. I spent some time reading some of his quotations from the site Goodreads. Good but not for today. I really needed some TNT weirdness, to crank up the creative quotient. Then I remembered someone who is even weirder than John Cleese in my book anyway, Spike Milligan. So here are some of the quotes, that helped me get this post written!!
1. “Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.”
2. “Said Hamlet to Ophelia,
I'll draw a sketch of thee.
What kind of pencil shall I use?
2B or not 2B?”
3. “Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy. ”
4. “All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.”
5. “My father had a profound influence on me. He was a lunatic. ”
6. “I have a body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.”
7. “I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine. "
8. “Contraceptives should be used on every conceivable occasion.”
Hope you're having an awesome day!!