Alas, it's Friday. I usually indulge myself on Fridays, so what can't I have today or ever....henceforth!!
1. I decided I wasn't going to give up my blog. I enjoy the writing and it is a mental exercise, even if the odd angel turns up as an angle :)
2. I often buy a sandwich for lunch on Fridays from one of two French cafes on the street. I know that my Brie, Avocado and Tomato sandwich on half a small baguette puts on pounds that I don't need; however, I do need rewards!!
3. I'm having a friend for dinner tonight, so I can't give up wine today. Well, I could, but then I would feel very left out!!
4. Now, I was going to make a peach pie for dessert. Since I am finally able to make a decent pastry, I have started making pies. My youngest loves them and, of course, I could eat a whole one all by myself!! I am rethinking the pie :)
5. I have to clean the house today. This I would give up gladly, however, by the sounds of the horoscope, I think that what I rid myself of today has to be a kind of indulgence!!
6. I play a lot of FreeCell when I'm bored. This I know I should give up.
7. I also do a lot of crossword puzzles - well only two a day - One from each paper, unless it's the weekend and then, whoa!! we have crossword puzzles in spades, in both papers!! I guess that there are a lot of bored people, just hanging out on the weekend, waiting for work on Monday!!
8. Now I could give up trying to avoid the draft of a novel I wrote last November and actually start writing it. Then again I could give up procrastination in general. Meh - why change the habits of a lifetime :)
I'll let you know how the day goes!!