For example they have a list of
1. 83 desserts to try before you die. Some of these are - Angel Food Cake, Bananas Foster, Cocoa Cola Cake, and Scotcheroos. Many I haven't tried; I guess I had better get started!!
2. 50 best children's books. I missed reading a few to my kids, but not many. My favourite was Good Night Moon.
3. 40 top soda flavours. OK I have never had Mr. Pibb and Mellow Yellow.
4. 36 Mexican and Tex-Mex Dishes. Definitely a reason to serve more than just tacos every Wednesday :)
5. 46 vegetables sounded like a no-brainer, until I realized that I had never had Broccoli Rabe, but I have eaten all the rest.
|Artichokes on the vegetable list|
6. a Foodie list of 100 dishes proved that there were a few here that I had never had and some I had never even heard of, such as, Arepas. How about you?
7. The top 100 toys of all time was fun. I have maybe played or played with 50 of them - deprived childhood.
8. 100 popular candies was a bust. I really don't have a sweet tooth. Now I liked the beer list and the must try cocktails :)
9. 100 Greatest Musicals was wonderful. I have seen a lot of them and many of them live on stage with one or two in NY, one in Chicago and a few more in London.
10. There was even a list of Shakespearean Plays - my favourite will always be Macbeth.
I'd love to read your comments on these lists!!
Have a wonderful day!!