a. I would remember them.
b. anyone could use them.
1. One blog I read recently did 5 Questions Friday. It seems that every Friday, the blogger posed 5 questions to her readers. She answered them and then readers answered them. It was fun. Here's the link.
2. I loved TOSK's post on ring tones. Maybe a list of calls at crazy times or crazy calls anytime. Or even a description of one interesting call.
3. A comment on ring tone choices - i.e. what is yours and why.
4. A description of odd or unique places in your area - shops, sculptures, people etc.
5. A blog about one obscure fact that you know and maybe no one else does.
6. Take a very random picture and write it up or offer it as a discussion on your blog.
|Curious Hanging Rope|
This is not a trap for giraffes, in case any stroll by or very tall handsome individuals, again in case any stroll by. It's definitely not a noose. I don't have a roof garden so I am not transporting water up there. I do knit and create cable designs, but this is not a model. I like my neighbours, so I am not trying to make their life difficult.
- You get the idea.
Have a productive day.