I had to post today, because this day will never come again. Well, when you think about it no day really ever comes again; but this is the end of the double digit months. To date we just have 12 months and.....
1. 12 signs of the Zodiac
2. 12 days of Christmas
3. 12 apostles
4. 12 tribes of Israel
5. 12, 21, 12....coming
6. The witching hour of 12 midnight
7. High noon.."you ready?"..."I'm ready."
8. The basis of some parts of the imperial measurement system - 12ins to a foot. Twelve units make a dozen, unless you're a baker and 12 dozen make a gross.
9. Twelve step programs.....enough said.
10. There are 5 units of 12 in a minute and 5 units of 12 in an hour - in case you were asking.
11. There are 12 hours in a day and 12 hours in a night - both are not enough.
12. The twelfth of never or where do we go from here?
People were posting at 12 mins past 12 for today - that's 12:12 12/12/12. If you were born on Dec 12 2000, you would be 12 today. Someone must have been born at 12:12 that day and I am sure that someone was born at 12:12 last night....awesome.
I took this picture last year on November 11, 2011 or 11/11/11. It's the best I could do. It's an empty bike rack. If one were to add bikes would it be counted as 12/12/12. Just saying...
Have an awesome day!!!
PS I just have to add after reading the newspaper today that Roberto Alomar whose jersey as a Blue Jay was number 12, will marry his fiancé today. Roberto is the only Blue jay in the Baseball Hall of Fame!!!