1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
5. Let them know that you tagged them.
|It's all about 11s - isn't it!!!|
1. What is the best gift you have ever received?
My family - my husband and my 3 children, who were all gifts - chosen children.
2. Who do you want to be like when you grow up?
This is a tough one - but maybe someone like Mother Teresa - trying to make the world a better place.
3. What is your favourite mode of transportation?
Shank's Mare - which just means walking - but I don't get to use the phrase often.
4. How many animals do you share your life with currently?
Three black cats. I think that I have actually become a dog person as a result. Don't tell them that!
5. If you were given an extra hour today, when the rest of the world stopped, what would you do in that hour?
I would knit. Sorry, when I have some time during the day. I try to catch up on my work.
6. Tell me something that someone said to you lately that made you feel good.
A shop owner said that she read my blog!
7. Does your living space reflect who you are?
I live right in the centre of a big city in a house with a garden. I am a city person. I love the country; but I need the busyness of the city and I need a garden. - Yes!
8. When was the last time you laughed until your belly hurt?
Monday when I was attacked by a "killer blueberry"!
9. When was the last time you changed your hairstyle?
Last year and I didn't like it!
10. Tell us about your favourite teacher in school?
It was probably Mr. Beatty who taught me grade 13 Chemistry. He could make the periodic table poetry.
11. How do you take your coffee?
with a little milk. I would take cream, buy for health reasons it's 2% milk.
Now to tag 11 people.
Sandi at http://www.sandists.com/WordPress/
Richelle Anderson at http://www.richelleanderson.com/photography/
Stone, the gardener at http://gardens-in-the-sand.blogspot.com/
Lynette Meek at http://letissierdesigns.wordpress.com/
Robyn Gallimore at http://redbirdknits.blogspot.com/
Robin Hunter at http://knittingrobin.blogspot.com/
Deb and Lyn Gemmel at http://cabinfeverknittingdesigns.blogspot.com/
Glenna at http://crazyknittinglady.wordpress.com/
Dan Saraga at http://www.haggisandherring.com/
Jackie at http://jackie-es.com/
Sue Darby at http://blog.sue-a-darby.com/
Now to have them answer these 11 questions:
1. What is the next "thing" on your bucket list"?
2. What is your favourite word? and why?
3. Who is your favourite historical figure? and why?
4. Where is your favourite place?
5. What is the bravest thing you have ever done in your life?
6. What will be the next "big thing" - printing press, computers....next?
7. If you could go to one city in the world for a day, where would you go?
8. What is your favourite saying?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What have you done on impulse that was amazing?
11. What question would you ask yourself?
Have an 11th hour day!!!