Every once in a while I respond to a blogging challenge. Writing is a little more time consuming than photography - unless you count chasing cars with reindeer ears and red noses (on the grill) - the nose not the antlers - they are on the roof somewhere....I need a photo for the heading "silly" and I think that the ears & nose may be it!!
Anyway the next blogging challenge is to name 5 things that you would like to accomplish in 2012. This is a pretty tall order but I know that:
1. I would like to have my Queen Anne's Lace Facebook page be a centre for posting lace designs of knitters experimenting with designing in lace
2. I would like to lose 10 pounds!!! Ha, Ha, Ha - who said that???? :)
3. I would like to get my system organized to order books to be downloaded from the library and listen to them.
4. I would like to find software that I can use to easily edit videos that I plan to make on knitting lace and skating. I have this vision of myself skating on one of the natural ponds at the brickworks and filming it.....well everyone has to be a little crazy sometime - right...you know right?...is anyone listening...?
5. Well since everyone has left. I am free to say....I have submitted my teaching itinerary to a number of venues and I hope to be selected as a teacher for a few of them....
I'll keep you posted