OK, it's rained for 40 days and I don't have a boat, let alone an Ark. I also happen to have 3 cats not 2 and they are all neutered so I would not even have a ticket onto an Ark in my area should it happen to float by. But I am not going to say that I am SOL (sorta outta luck), because I should be able to find luck at the bottom of the puddle, right? Well maybe if I had a sump-pump.
I decided that I couldn't let the rain "get to me," nor the absence of any communication from Nepal, after I had wired a considerable sum of money to them for products to be shipped. Nor the fact that I have to re-think the transition stitches in the lace shawl Virgo to create a lovely finish...the list goes on.
Anyway, I will be pro active and get rid of the inactive by counting the positives....
1. I am, at least 75% through the 8th shawl in the series of 12 shawls for the signs of the Zodiac - just 4 and 1\4 to go.
2. I won a free ticket in the Lottery last Friday!
3. My weekend sale went very well!!!
4. I sold 150 doll's clothes patterns at the annual knitter's sale in Toronto.
5. There is vendor space available at the K-W Knitter's Fair in September, so I maybe able to get a booth.
6. I called my friend in England, something that I have been meaning to do - just so nice to get caught up!
7. Yesterday, Infiknit had a full house; people in to work; people just dropping in (thank you Meredith).
8. We're driving to Boston this weekend, with the kids - it's amazing what a Red Socks game will do for family relations!
9. The eldest made dinner two nights in a row - Monday - Penne Vodka and Tuesday - Tortillas.
10. My new Queen Anne's Lace Knitting site should be up within the next 24 hours!
Hurray!! I feel better already!