It was a very lovely pre-spring day today and....
1. Luckily I had quite a few orders for patterns.
2. I posted about Managing the Long Tail - something that I have been meaning to do for some time now.
3. Fortunately, I just had enough sleeves for all the patterns that I printed - off to Staples later.
4. Also, luckily, I've been re-arranging things, at lot, at the office and all the shelving and items going on the shelving fit amazingly well.
5. Nearly ready for pictures of Pisces.
6. Fortunately, my son got accepted at another college - Ryerson - actually a university!
7. Also luckily, the eldest was having friends over so he cleaned up around the house!!! Hurray!!
The forecast is for warmer temperatures and rain - this means the snow will be gone!! Hope you had a lucky few days too.