I'm going to do a week's catch up & then I'll be back on track, as my daughter has gone back to university and I have one less person in the house to cook & clean for etc...etc.. So I should have blog time!
A week's worth of luck was...
1. My friend, Arlene, dropped in on Thursday and we got caught up on kids, careers and life in general. It's always nice to touch base and it helps me keep on track.
2. Luckily, I finally got someone to take an unused desk, that had been preventing me from moving forward with re-organizing my office space. I then had a burst of energy and moved all my lace weight yarn into one room! Amazing!
3. Made 3 lunches in a row and saved $15.00! What luck!
4. I may have to double my fibre order to Nepal, lots of good response to the e-mail broadcast!
5. Luckily Fiona Ellis responded to my request to distribute her patterns to stores - I will call her and work out the details!
6. Fortunately, also Cricket Walker of learn something new everyday posted to my FB wall this great link to a cooking site. Enjoy! you may have to login to FB to see it. Sorry.
7. On Saturday I nearly forgot to buy my lottery ticket. Of course, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have slept and my numbers would have won. But because I bought it I could sleep and I somehow felt that this day I wouldn't win. Still, lucky I could sleep!!
8. I am still ripping out Pisces - but fortunately, I am getting further each time!
Tomorrow is March 1 - a new start!!