It's Sunday and a little milder outside so...
1. We could fortunately take an hour's walk to the Indian restaurant that is part of Winterlicious and have a great three course lunch for only $25.00. We could then walk back for another hour and hopefully wear some of it off!
2. Luckily, I was also able to find a cone of yarn that was the same dye lot as the lace weight yarn that I was knitting Sagittarius in, because with just 32 sts. to go before the knitted on border was finished I ran out of yarn!
3. In spite of the snow, my husband still manages to BBQ outside, so fortunately we were able to have BBQ'd salmon for dinner which always makes it feel like summer!
4. I happened to peek into my son's room and actually saw him with a text book on his lap, doing his homework. This is amazing!!
5. Luckily when the police came to the door just before mid-night, it was because my husband had left the interior lights on in his car and nothing worse - still a little unnerving!
Not bad for an unauspicious first week of February - now for the second week!
Post a Comment