The year of the Rabbit has to be a lucky one and this is the first day.......so I was lucky that I .....
1. Got out of the parking spot again - a little jockeying back and forth, because of the fresh snow, but I did it - and I may add with style. This is becoming an art form - maybe not quite the level of a "Flying Camel" in figure skating - but definitely a practised maneuver!
2. Got some awesome orders in. Thank you!
3. Came up with a topical pattern presentation for Feb 3.
4. Bought the last Cranberry Orange scone at the Second Cup!
5. Maintained amazing self control during the four hours that I was trying to link a new slide show album to my weblog.
6. The 18-year-old actually remembered to bring home the "good" camera he borrowed. He didn't lose it and it didn't get stolen - What luck!
7. Fixed the door on my daughter's room so the cats wouldn't get in and make a mess. I did have to take off the little plate on the door jamb and bring it out about a quarter of an inch. It's amazing how many uses there are for a used Excel gum package. It's probably right up there with 101 uses for a bottle opener - including prying open a frozen car door. Who needs expensive tools when you have ingenuity!
....and tomorrow is lucky Friday!!!