Sorry, I've had to do a bit of catch up because.....
1. Luckily, I've been busy since my daughter arrived home for reading week from Halifax.
2. She requested a dinner of tacos & tortillas. We haven't had this in ages and it tasted great!!
3. It was again a balmy +10C, we could really dream of Spring!
4. I spent most of Saturday swatching for my lace shawl - Pisces. It's coming along.
5. I managed our 3 - mile walk, which I hadn't done in a while. Great to be back at it!
6. Vacuumed the house on Frday so Saturday was a free day. Sunday, I'll do the "bathroom."
7. Kids got home at a reasonable time in the evening - 1:30am - clubs stay open late!
Hope you had a great two day too!