1. Luckily remembered it was a special day and decided to get something nice for dinner. I went to the "upscale" butchers (Cumbrae's) and bought a small piece of butterflied leg of lamb for dinner and some prepared brussel sprouts that were cooked with bacon and walnuts, yum. I decided to save on the potates, so I just did home fries with onions and mushrooms, because for some reason we had a lot of leftover potatoes.
|Valentines Day 2011|
3. I also went out for a coffee, while at the college and found this little cafe that was right out of the 50's. It had a long counter with stools and a row of booths on the other side. There may even have been a juke box with each booth, not sure. N. E. corner of Richmond and George, if you are near there. What luck!
4. Fortunately, I also managed to finish Saggittarius - pictures after it is blocked!!
5. My husband brought home flowers - tulips - and since we had cleared the kitchen table for portfolio making, we put everything on the dining room table. Here's the picture. Lucky to have an indoor garden!
6. Fortunately, I also remembered a friend telling me about a Scottish Fish & Chip place in Toronto that not only does deep fried Mars bars, but it also does deep fried Oreo cookies - thank you, Daniel - I could then post to my FB group - learn something new everyday - with this tidbit!
All in all it was a very good (lucky) day. Happy Valentines Day!!!
Post a Comment