I'm a little late in the Good Luck review of my day yesterday - it took a little longer to sort out the good from the not so good; but.....
1. Fortunately today, I found out that they were finally going to appraise the damaged bumper on my 13-year-old Honda Civic and tell me whether the car is a write-off or not!
2. Luckily I had a bit of a free day yesterday, as I took my son to write an English test for one of the Colleges that he has applied to. (or to which he has applied) I just sat around and knit until he was finished the test!
3. Fortunately, it was sunny again today, though still cold -15C.
4. I have remembered to make my lunch every day this week and have luckily saved about $25.00.
5. Also, fortunately, a friend of mind found out that a friend of hers is someone that I had worked with about 25 years ago. What I coincidence, so I was able to get a quick update, always lots of fun!
6. Finally, when I was backing up, while looking for a parking spot in an already "full" lot, I backed into a parking standard with the rental car - my heart sank, because I could see another deductible of $500.00 on top of the deductible that I was paying for the repairs to my old car - I could barely get out of the car and look - well, I couldn't see a mark - nothing - nada - whew - was that ever lucky!!
I promise I'll be earlier tomorrow - have a great evening