It's a new month and that always suggests a lucky start....
1. Fortunately, I was able to first, find my Groundhog mitten, then take a picture of it for my Feb 2 post on Groundhog Day.
2. There may actually be a snow day tomorrow, which will be lucky for my youngest, who is still in High School, but unlucky for the eldest who was supposed to go with his university art class to the medical school's cadaver lab to study anatomy first hand. It's hard to please everyone.
3. Dinner was stew that had been made on Sunday. Warming up is always luckier than having to start from scratch!
4. In the mood again for knitting, fortunately, so nearly finished the shawl.
5. Lucky too that I could stay at home tonight. The snow has started.
Not bad for the first - let's see how lucky we will be tomorrow, Groundhog Day.
Post a Comment