1. Well, so far to-day, hasn't had the lucky hits that yesterday had. Still, my meeting tomorrow, which I was dreading, has been cancelled - yeah!
2. It was still a lovely sunny day and a cheque came in. I always like those surprises.
3. I found out that two of the designs that I represent will be featured in a catalogue, a very nice surprise.
4. My friend Meredith dropped in with her 3-month-old - I love babies, oh yes and mothers too.
5. Lynette Meek of Le Tissier Designs called from Nanaimo to tell me about her plans for attending Vogue Knitting LIVE as a finalist. I wanted to hear all about her flights, what she was planning to do in NY. I even asked what was on the menu for the dinner. I am enjoying the trip, vicariously.