Another lovely day - bright and sunny and just a little below zero - this in itself is lucky...plus....
1. Did a three mile walk today. I always consider being able to do these things very lucky!
2. Fortunately, the 18-year-old hung in there and wrote up the essays for which he had done the research. It's one thing to start and another to finish. Can I count 1:30am Jan 31 as still part of Jan 30.
3. Dinner was spaghetti with clams and mussells. I love it when all the mollusks open. It suggests that they are fresh and will taste very good and they did!!
4. Luckily the exchange text book store bought back all the books I returned to them - at much less than I paid for them initially, but still better than nothing.
5. Hopefully, I have bought the last set of High School text books. This is a love-hate thing! I love seeing the kids move on; but I hate losing them. We can never win!
Almost February and January was a pretty up month...I'll keep you posted.