I'm having to turn over every stone or chunk of ice to find a little luck in an otherwise dreary week; but....
1. I managed to fix the windshield wiper on my rear window. The ice build up had pulled the rubber away from the housing. At first I thought that it was "finished"; but then I tried just shoving it back in place and it worked!!! Saved some time and some money. I'm all for the kind of luck!
2. As much as I complain about the ice and cold, I am lucky that no one has suggested to me to take an Arctic adventure package such as this Polar Trip lead by a woman.
3. My daughter posted to my Facebook a note about Margaret Trudeau. I'm not a big fan of Maggy; but I like hearing from daughter who is away at school.
4. I had a burst of creative energy in the evening and wrote a post on Drayd's because two designers named two very different knitting patterns Dryad. A lucky combination!
5. Got an invitation to a party!
Tomorrow is lucky Friday!!! Hope you had a lucky day too!