Well, today was a much better day than yesterday in the luck department! Here's why:
1. Lots of orders came in today. That always makes me feel very lucky!
2. I had lots of help in, as well, to fill the orders - even better!
3. I almost didn't get out of my parking spot this morning; but the postman was walking by and waited to see if I needed a push. I didn't; but it really helped knowing he was there - what a stroke of luck!
4. Fortunately the freezing rain which was forecast had not started yet, so I got home without a struggle.
5. I was thrilled that my friend Meredith has started a Lucky Day Diary too. Lots of positive energy combined should help make everyone a little luckier!
6. I'm lucky that I had time to make soup last night because dinner for tonight is ready!!!
7. I always like lucky "vibes" and Cath. Thorley posted this to my Facebook wall:
This is really cool…passing along: This year we will experience 4 unusual dates.... 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 .... NOW, figure this out.... take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it WILL EQUAL TO 111.No wonder it's the year of the rabbit - with all these lucky digits!!
8. Well I was just about to close out of Facebook for the day when Kim Finley, whom I know personally and is a knitter and friend of my neighbour and a former president of the DKC, where I will be tomorrow night - whew all in one breath - posted this to my wall. It is from the Monarchist League of Iowa
It has all the lucky links that you will ever need including Aston Martin, the Charles Dickens Bicentenary, Hermes, The Norton Anthology, Twinings and sooo many more - just a sea of riches. I used my lucky network and Voila!
9. Finally - 9 wow count them - a link to an article in the Globe. It has a Canadian slant too it. But the information is still relevant for US readers. Some of the links will be different. It's about lost bank accounts, forgotten lottery tickets, unused gift cards - lots of stuff!
Tomorrow (Wednesday) I am at the Downtown Knit Collective (DKC) with all the patterns that I am discontinuing, on sale!